Net Equity FinancialApplicant Eligibility
Future Entrepreneur Scholarship
Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States.
- Current freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students
- Applicant must have a cumulative college grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4-point scale, and be enrolled full-time at an accredited four-year college or university during the 2017 Fall semester.
- Must be working towards a degree in one of the following: Business/Marketing/Entrepreneurship
Application Submission and Deadline
Application materials must be received by June 15th, 2017 in order to be considered.
The following materials should be submitted:
- A typed essay (no more than two pages double-spaced) addressing one of the following topics:
- Describe in detail a small business in your community that you would like to own?
- Describe a business idea you have that you think would be a great business to build?
- Describe the traits you think that an entrepreneur must have to be successful and why?
- Email to: LoanDept@NetEquityLoans.com Please include all contact information including complete address, phone, email and current school. (Transcripts from your accredited university not needed to apply but may be requested for the winner)
Purpose of Scholarship
To provide financial assistance to a student with an interest in Business/Marketing/Entrepreneurship
Description of Funds
The recipient will receive a one-time $500 scholarship to be applied to qualified expenses including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board for the 2017 Fall Semester. Funds are provided by Net Equity Financial. Payments are issued by Net Equity Financial and made directly payable to the student’s approved college or university and mailed after June 30, 2017 directly to the accredited college or university last designated by the student.
Winner Selection and Announcements
The winner is selected after Net Equity Financial reviews all entries by June 15th,2017. Applicants are judged on creativity, thoughtfulness, and insight. The winner will be announced by June 30th, 2017.
The institution must be accredited and listed on the official website of the U.S. Dept of Education. Applicants attending military academies are ineligible for this scholarship. All school transfers are subject to accreditation approval.
Responsibilities of Recipients
The recipient must be actively enrolled as a full-time freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate student in spring 2017 —barring illness, emergency, or military service. It is the recipient’s responsibility to verify receipt of funds with their designated institution and notify Net Equity Financial should the award check not arrive on or about 30 days from the issue date. Net Equity Financial reserves the right to alter or discontinue this program at any time without notice.